Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A store I just found out about

Thanks to my coworker Keena, I have a store that not everybody may have heard of... it's called Dots. Not all of their clothes are available in big sizes, but there are quite a few things I would buy, such as their stylish denim vest, which is only $18. Detailed with a belt, boning and a zipper, it is an inexpensive way to update your wardrobe! There is also a HOT pink houndstooth bra, which is my favorite trend at the moment. It's only $6, which makes me question the durability of the bra, but it's cute and it's underwire!

While it would be great if everything was available in plus sizes (there is a great "I'm not short, I'm fun size" shirt that would be perfect for me), there's no point in dwelling on the negative things. So just think of this as another option when buying new clothes/accessories/etc.

No comments: