Saturday, May 2, 2009

Faith21

Faith21, Forever 21's plus size clothing line, is now available in select stores and online. While most of the pieces leave me feeling underwhelmed, there are a few that stand out.
This shirt is really cute. Metallic colors are in now, and tiger stripes are as well. Also, at $15.80, it is a very reasonable price to be on trend!This dress is very artsy, and also reasonably priced. It's a little shorter than I would like it to be, but would look great over some leggings!
This t-shirt is very cool looking to me. The portrait is metallic stripes, and there is a zipper running up the side of the portrait. Very creative and different. I would definitely wear this.

Even though the in store locations are limited, this could very well develop into an awesome line! Sizes comes up to 2X (in their eyes, a 2X is a 15/16.)If they expand their size selection, I would totally be all for it!

No comments: